AIRLUME COMBED & RING-SPUN COTTON
Our Airlume Combed and Ring-Spun cotton tees are the softest, smoothest tees you’ve ever felt!
- Clean Cotton: This means 2.5x more impurities have been combed out than standard ring spun cotton
- Long Staple Cotton: This makes for less stray fibers and a tight-knit print surface
- Eco-Dyed: Our fabric is dyed using 7x less water and eco-friendly dyes
Our clothing is manufactured and printed in the United States.
NO SWEATSHOPS/WRAP CERTIFICATION
Our clothing is manufactured in a no-sweat-shop, humane, sustainable way by a W.R.A.P. certified manufacturer. W.R.A.P. Certification includes:
- Human resources management
- Health and safety standards
- Environmental and eco-friendly practices
- Legal compliance including import/export, customs compliance and security standards
MADE WITH ECO-FRIENDLY PROCESSES
Our tees are dyed on newer, more efficient dye machines, which uses 7x less water than the average clothing manufacturer, and any water used goes through a filtration system that allows it to be recycled.
Our manufacturer is all about being green - including solar energy to power their sewing and cutting facilities, motion-sensor LED lighting and skylights throughout their buildings, and electric car charging stations to encourage their employees to go green.
VIRTUALLY ZERO WASTE
The manufacturing facilities and LA Headquarters produce almost no landfill because they recycle pretty much everything that can't be turned into a tee. Let nothing go to waste!